11 November 2016

Trivia Guide - Disney Quotes


Grace Jovinavic

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “I'm gonna hit you so hard, it'll make your ancestors dizzy.”
A: Mulan

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “Better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.”
A: The Hunchback of Notre Dame

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?”
A: The Lion King

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “Will you get your head out of the clouds and back in the water where it belongs!”
A:  The Little Mermaid

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “Hey, man, you're ugly! And you're uglier than him! And you're Ugly, Part Three! Hey, you're Revenge of the Ugly!
A: Oliver & Company

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “Faint hearts never won fair lady”
A: Peter Pan

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!”
A  The AristoCats

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “I hate sunshine! I hate horrible, wholesome sunshine! I hate it! I hate it! I hate, hate, hate!”
A: The Sword in the Stone

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “As far as I could see, the old notion that a bachelor's life was so... glamorous and carefree was all nonsense. It was downright dull.”
A: 101 Dalmatians

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “You know, you worry too much. In fact, everybody worries too much.”
A: Fun and Fancy Free

Q:  What Disney film does this quote come from: “Okay. It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye.”
A: Tarzan

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.”
A: Pocahontas

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “No one can have a higher opinion of you than I have, and I think you're a slimy, contemptible sewer rat!”
A: The Great Mouse Detective

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts.”
A: Aladdin

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: "Something brought you here. Call it what you will... fate... destiny..." - "A horse."
A: Tangled

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “You sure this is the right blind voodoo lady who lives in the boat in the tree in the bayou?”
A: The Princess and the Frog

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: "What is this red liquid coming from my paw?" - "It's called blood, hero!" - "Do I need it?"
A: Bolt

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “Mom and Dad are gonna kill me! And I'm gonna tell you this, it will not be done with mercy!”
A:  Meet the Robinsons

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “You roared so loud, his spots flew off. Dad I've heard that story a billion times.”
A: The Wild

Q: What Disney film does this quote come from: “A piece of the sky? Shaped like a stop sign? Not again!”
A: Chicken Little

No comments:

Post a Comment