25 October 2016

Cute As F*ck [Closed]

cuteasfck-instore-halloween-event-ad-2016

Sim: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/White%20Bay%20Cay/105/26/21 (Adult)

This post isn't a hunt guide more of what cool stuff I got from the pumpkin in the store hope you guy enjoy this sim may be adult but nothing sexual here from what i can see you can collect items every 6 hours so enjoy seeing what I get if you want to participate in what you get from the pumpkin send me the picture via Google+ or send me it in an email at ttatheist@gmail.com hope to see you guys participate this is fun but you have to act fast this hunt don't last very long I just want to interct with my audience how ever little audience i have on this blog I will upload your pictures here unless you tell me otherwise and rez the decorations at your houses or Second Life business/shop or anywhere i dont mind what the background shows just no nudity otherwise I cant upload it thanks to Google and take a snap shot of it

Snapshots From Yours Truly

Spider


Pumpkin


Haunted House


Snapshots From Community

Bat


Event Has Ended

Thank you to all who contributed to this blog post will try and finding stuff like this I can get my fans of this blog to participate in cause I love hanging with with you all and doing fun things! Doesnt matter to me how many of you contributed since this community contains only a few people at this time

No comments:

Post a Comment